Scott Phantom Vision
After extensive research with users and industry specifiers, Scott are introducing Phantom Vision® specifically to enhance and improve the experience of PAPR users. Built on the principles of the original Phantom, the all new Phantom Vision® has been designed and developed to combine proven modern technology with increased wearer acceptance, representing a major advancement in mask mounted full facemask powered respirators.
What's different about Phantom Vision®?
* It is available in three sizes to suit the widest range of users.
* It is built on the Vision mask, providing high levels of comfort and an unrestricted field of view.
* A new high performance motor combines reliable full-shift operation with a long service life.
* A new lightweight lithium-ion battery pack prevents re-charge memory issues.
* Increased levels of water ingress protection, plus protected power contacts and electronic motor control, all ensure through life maintenance costs are minimised.
The new motor/fan unit is the central power house of Phantom Vision®. A positive snap-lock locating system replaces the o ring seal pressure fit of previous models, providing the reassurance of intuitive assembly after cleaning and maintenance. The fan outlet air guide is integral with the motor body and is engineered to direct the airflow at the visor, preventing misting and providing long term comfort for the wearer. Phantom Vision® will provide greater comfort and ease of operation for users in any application requiring full facemask protection.
Contents of Kit :
Supplied in case with
1 x PF251 P3 Filter
Important Note :
You MUST have a Vision face fit for the new Phantom Vision. The old Phantom face fit is not sufficent, as this is a different face piece.
Click Here to goto the Fit Testing Section
|To download Phantom Vision Brochure, please click the icon on the right|
Advisory from Scott Safety about Phantom Vision
To download the statement from Scott about issues with the Phantom Vision click the icon on the right.